Sunday 5 May 2013

Here's to a greener and leaner me...

I was cleaning out my junk drawer last week and came a cross a crumpled piece of paper dated March 2012. It was a list of all the goals I was hoping to accomplish or at least get underway in 2012. Among the items listed, the three most important ones for me were:

1 - Improve my health
2 - Become a yogi
3 - Eat more vegetarian-style

While I would like to think that I did indeed focus nearly all of last year and this year too, improving my emotional,  mental and physical health, it was only after some serious health crises occurred first - And I know I still have a loooong way to go where my health is concerned... Also,  I have even not come close to reaching my yoga or greener eating lifestyle objectives - Which I am sure if practiced regularly, would both contribute significantly to improved and better balanced health for me.

What I am hoping to do is try one new veggie meal a week and to embrace yoga more into my life than I ever have before.

I find I tend to stick to a plan a lot better if I know people are checking up on me. So if you're interested, I'll be chronicling my journey to a greener and leaner me... Stay tuned...

Cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment